50,000 years ago, there are not even a million people on the planet. 10,000 years ago, there’s, like, two million people on the planet. Now there’s between five and six billion people on the planet, right? Now, if we all have our own, like, individual, unique soul, right, where do they all come from? You know, are modern souls only a fraction of the original souls? ‘Cause if they are, that represents a 5,000 to 1 split of each soul in the last 50,000 years, which is, like, a blip in the Earth’s time. You know, so at best we’re like these tiny fractions of people, you know, walking… I mean, is that why we’re so scattered? You know, is that why we’re all so specialized?
Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.
can we hear the tiny feet
of spiders deep in the night.
dancing through the bed sheets
discovering a place to hide.
the sky is pink tonight
and all i can smell
is the crossing of man
and cranberry scent on my chest.
if you’re considering sending anon hate
- here is a website for you to calm yourself down
- here is a website to donate free food to an animal shelter by clicking a button
- here is a way to make your own tea
- here is a way to make homemade lotion bars
- here is a way to make bracelets
- here is a way to make book necklaces
- here is a way to make a blanket nest
hopefully these things will calm you down enough for you to realise that sending hate to people isn’t a good thing at all